Mabel Dental Lab offers All-Ceramic materials from the most trusted brands in the industry. No matter what your case calls for Mabel Dental Lab has you covered!
Full Strength Solid Zirconia
Mabel Dental Lab has chosen SageMax® out of Washington state and their NexxZrT as our Zirconia of choice. Comparable if not superior to BruxZir®, this high quality Zirconia offers great esthetics, strength and versatility. Its translucent levels are the highest of all zirconia tested. The monolithic crown is milled from a single block and so a Zirconia crown can be up to 5 times stronger than a porcelain fused to metal (PFM) crown! It is glazed with a smooth surface but designed specifically for the posterior with more emphasis and strength than beauty. If you are looking for aesthetic anterior restorations, we recommend our Porcelain fused to Zirconia crowns which combines our high quality Zirconia with E.max. Our Zirconia has received a 5 Star Rating from The Dental Advisor in a long term clinical study, to read more click here.
- Anterior full-coverage crowns require a chamfer with 1.5 mm facial reduction, 1.5 mm lingual contact clearance, 1.5 mm incisal reduction 1.25 mm reduction at the gingival margin with rounded internal line angles; or a shoulder with 1.0 mm lingual reduction, 2.0 mm incisal reduction, 1.5 mm labial reduction, 1.0 mm 360 degree rounded shoulder.
- Posterior full-coverage crowns require a chamfer margin with 2.0 mm occlusal reduction, 1.5 mm buccal and lingual reduction with rounded internal line angles; or a shoulder with 2.0 mm occlusal reduction, 1.5 mm buccal and lingual reduction and 1.25 mm gingival margin reduction with rounded internal line angles.
- Chamfer Margins – Correct preparation of the chamfer margins interproximally allows the appropriate bulk of porcelain.
- Resin Ionomer cement (RelyX or RelyX Unicem, 3M ESPE)
- Maxcem Elite (Kerr)
- Panavia 21 or Panavia F 2.0 (Kuraray)
- Glass ionomer cement (GC Fuji, GC America)
Mabel Dental Lab is proud to offer one of the most widely used ceramics in the industry, IPS e.max®. Made of monolithic lithium disilicate ceramic and delivers outstanding esthetics and precision fit. Prescribe IPS e.max® to achieve optimal esthetics, virtually perfect contacts and occlusion, and impressive strength. Its unique lithium disilicate ceramic provides flexural strength of 400 MPa, making it the ideal high-strength affordable solution for single-unit anterior or posterior crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays, screw-retained implant crowns, 3-unit anterior bridges or restorations with minimum preparation dimensions.
“I couldn’t be happier with the e.max shade matching both anterior and posterior. Most patients are so impressed that they cannot tell what is a natural tooth and what is not.” – David Daniel, DDS, Columbus, OH
- Thin veneers (0.3 mm)
- Minimally invasive inlays and onlays
- Partial crowns and crowns
- Implant superstructures
- 3-unit anterior/premolar bridges (only IPS e.max Press)