Here are some FAQs regarding our local courier service
1. How do I schedule a pick-up?
Simply email us at email@example.com or call us at 1.234.678.5340 or 1.877.622.3533 during our normal business hours.
2. What are your normal business hours?
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. EST – 4:30 p.m. EST
Friday: 8:00 a.m. EST – 1:00 p.m. EST
3. What happens if we call for a pick-up and you are closed?
If you reach us after our normal business hours, you can always simply leave us a message and we will schedule your pick-up for the following business day when we reopen.
if you call before 5:00 p.m. EST; you may contact our courier, Mercury Service directly.
4. What is your courier’s contact information?
Mercury Service – 1.800.527.2187
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. EST – 5:00 p.m. EST
5. If we call Mercury Service, the courier directly, what do we say?
Simply state “I have a pick-up for Mabel Dental Lab” and then provide your “office name, street address and city”.
6. What do we do when we run out of courier labels?
Please contact us directly and we will provide you with additional labels with your next case or we can even fax/email you a label as needed.
7. Is there any limit to the number of boxes I can send with the courier?
No, unlike when you ship using UPS/FedEx where they charge you per label and box; our courier allows you to send up to 5 boxes at no additional cost. Just ensure that you use a courier label for each box that you send us to ensure it arrives at our lab. We do however recommend that you fit as many cases as practical per box.
8. What if I need more boxes or other supplies?
If you need more boxes, just let us know and we will send you more! You can find additional information and even print our Prescription Rx from our webpage.
As always if you have any specific questions or issues, please contact us directly