Snap-On Smile is a non-invasive cosmetic, removable full or partial arch that literally snaps over the patient’s existing dentition…without impinging on the gingival tissue or covering the palate. It’s completely tooth-borne, so no adhesives are required. Patients can eat, drink, and function normally all day, every day!
What is Snap-On Smile?
Snap-On Smile is a patented, easy and painless way to obtain a beautiful smile. It was invented by a dentist who realized that not everyone can afford thousands of dollars to get a Hollywood smile make-over. After years of extensive research and development, your dentist can now provide you with a Snap-On Smile that is thin and strong with the look of natural teeth. You can eat and drink with your Snap-On Smile. It’s easy to care for and can be a temporary or long-term provisional cosmetic solution. It’s available for upper and lower teeth.
Snap-On Smile’s unique, proprietary formula of hi-tech dental resin make it very thin yet extremely strong. It fits right over your own teeth to give you a beautiful, natural looking smile—even if you have stains, chips, gaps or missing teeth.
And for many people, Snap-On Smile can be life changing. It gives back the confidence to smile. Thousands of people worldwide have already experienced the unique benefits of Snap-On Smile.
Snap-On Smile is for just about everyone!
Snap-On Smile is an affordable and life-changing solution for people of all ages. Getting a Snap-On Smile simply requires two, short, painless visits with no drilling, no shots and no change in tooth structure.
It is an excellent choice for:
• Gaps, crooked, stained or missing teeth
• Those who are not candidates for bridges or implants
• Anyone who would like a Hollywood smile without the expense and discomfort of complex and invasive dental procedures
• Anyone who has an old-fashioned removable partial denture and wants a beautiful, more comfortable alternative
It’s easy, it’s painless and you can start today
1. You pick the style and shade of your new smile
2. Your dentist takes an impression of your teeth
3. You come back in about three weeks for a final fitting and you wear your Snap-On Smile home
See our Turnaround Times